Get To Know Me – 24 Facts About Me
I turned 24 in September and I thought in honor of that, I would give my readers 24 facts about me. I have been wanting to include some “Get to Know Me” posts so my readers can feel more connected to the person that is behind the screen 🙂
These facts are super random so prepare yourself!
- I have 4 tattoos and plans for atleast 3 more. I have tattoos on my foot, my wrist, my finger and my collarbone.
- I had to wait until I was out on my own to get my nose pierced. My parents told me they DID NOT want me getting my nose pierced (however tattoos were okay..) so when I was living by myself in another state, I decided to go for it!
- I have been in a long term relationship for almost 5 years. Over half of our relationship has been spent long distance.
- I have not graduated college yet. I have over 2 years of credits completed however I am finishing these last two when I can in between working full time.
- I LOVE TO TRAVEL. I have traveled up and down the east coast and I have plans for many other trips all over.
- Lived in South Carolina for two years. I decided that I wanted a change and needed to be on my own so I moved away from Charlotte for two years and I hated it. So I ended up moving back home to Charlotte earlier this year.
- I am a full time nanny. I have a huge heart for kids and I enjoy working with them. nannying is such a fulfilling job.
- I am OBSESSED with miniature things.
- I hate tomatoes. I will eat ketchup but tomato slices or chunks, I can’t do. If I order food and it comes with tiny cut up tomatoes, I will spend forever picking them all off before I even eat the food.
- I played soccer in college. Sometimes I forget that this ever happened because it was a lifetime ago. But I miss soccer so much.
- I am almost considered legally blind. My eyesight is so bad (I wear contacts and sometimes glasses) that without either of those, I am considered almost legally blind.
- The months of September-December are my absolute favorite time of year. I love the weather, and football, and all of the holidays and the family time. It really is the best part of the whole year!
- I am obsessed with my monogram and getting things monogrammed. Sometimes I will wear multiple articles of clothes that are monogrammed and I have no shame.
- I am the oldest of 3 kids. I have a 22 year old brother and a 17 year old sister. I am obviously the coolest out of all of us.
- I have never traveled outside of the United States on a plane. I have been to the Bahamas by cruise but I have so many plans to travel to other countries.
- Football is my favorite sport. My dad is finishing up his coaching career this season, my brother still coaches and my boyfriend has started his college football coaching career this year. Its just a part of life at this point.
- I used to own a German Shepherd dog. His name was Bo and I got him when he was a 6 week old puppy. He was wild and beautiful and my best friend. However ultimately I could not provide all of the space and energy that he needed so I had to give him to someone who could. I hope to get another German Shepherd one day!
- I don’t have many friends where I live. I went to High School and college in South Carolina so all of my friends live in different states and I only have a few who live near me that I can see regularly.
- I love photography. I took photography in college as part of the art program and I quickly learned how much I love taking pictures. Sometimes I have friends who ask me to take family pictures or pictures for certain occasions for them.
- I am determined to work for myself one day. I want to own my own business and be successful doing my own thing.
- Bridesmaids is my favorite movie OF ALL TIME. I can quote the entire thing from start to finish and have watched the movie on mute before just so I could quote it. (can you say extra??)
- Black is my favorite color. How weird is that? I love bright, happy, sparkly things but ultimately black is my favorite color to wear and to use in a home.
- I have a hard time finishing Netflix shows. I feel like I get too emotionally invested and that if I finish a show, I will miss all of the character so I just don’t finish them. I have finished 2 series out of the maybe 15 I have started.
- I love to read! I am a huge bookworm (THANK YOU MOM!) I have been reading since I was little and I even have a library card that I use to check out books quite frequently.
How random were these facts? I told you! I am not that interesting so I had a hard time coming up with all of these to share with you. I hope as you read these facts about me, you are able to get a little peek into my life and learn a little more about me. I share a lot of reviews, DIYS and fashion posts on here but I want this to become a more personal place for me to share things also.